Is your horse within 6 miles of one of our clinics? If so, you fall into our ‘Zone1’ visit area. This means we offer visits free of charge Monday to Friday (please see terms and conditions below). For clients slightly further afield, each clinic offers a ‘free visit day’ once per week. The dots marked on the map below represent our clinics.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to alter the boundaries of the free zones
- Free visits must be booked by 4pm on the day preceding the zone day
- Visit times will be allocated on the morning of the free visit, clients must be able to accept any time between 8.30am - 5.30pm, if the client cannot make the time allocated, they will need to pay for the visit fee to move the call
- Only available to clients registered with Chiltern Equine Clinic
- Free visits will only be provided on the zone day
- The vet will be allocated by the practice - if you require a certain vet, the visit fee will be applicable
- We reserve the right to refuse the free visit to any client in breach of our terms and conditions
- The free visit every day (Monday-Friday) is only available to clients within the visit area 1
- Free visits only apply to one visit per day, if you need multiple calls in one day, these will need to be paid for at the standard rate
- Please note that due to the equipment required we are unable to offer the Category IV Laser, Mobile X-Rays, Shockwave, Ultrasound Scans & Euthanasia's on a free visit day.